I have another to ten post for you today, but this time it is my Top 10 Favorite Pins for the Week.
They are all so different and so creative! Something for everyone!
1. How fun are these gluegun window snowflakes from We Lived Happily Ever After:
2. Looking for a new recipe to wow everyone this holiday! This could be the one!
Oh.my! This looks heavenly from In Katrina's Kitchen:
3. I've been looking for ways to take some of my clothes that are too big for me now (insert happy dance here) and make them still work for me. Love this idea and her outcome!
Peplum Top Resfashion from Merricksart:
4. Love this LDS YW project idea or Conference Review for anyone from YW Inspiration:
5. Super cute Papercrafting project here with these elves with candy legs from Barbara's World of Whimcees:
6.A Healthy Autumn Lasagna from The Cozy Apron:
(Autum lasagna with creamy, butternut squash & roasted garlic sauce, seasoned ground turkey, sage, spinach & mozzarella)
7. DIY Sweater Pumpkins from Jill Ruth:
8.This would be a neat tradition to start and to make this every Christmas Eve. Cranberry Christmas Cake from Barefeet in the Kitchen:
9. LOVE this DIY light idea from Say Yes:
(They could look like snowballs all lit up with white lights!)
10. And last, a healthy sweet treat. Some CAN be healthy you know? ;) Baked Pears with Walnuts and Honey from Skinny Taste:
So which one is your favorite? And which one can you see yourself trying? I'm having a hard time choosing where to start!